Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Think for thyself one good idea, but known to be thine own, is better than a thousand gleaned from fields by others sown.Alexander Wilson
(Redirected from Sæteresdæg)
- Singular: se Sæteresdæg, þæs Sæteresdæges, þǽm Sæteresdæge, þone Sæteresdæg
- Plural: þá Sæteresdagas, þǽra Sæteresdaga, þǽm Sæteresdagum, þá Sæteresdagas
Old English Sætern(es)dæg from Latin Saturni dies (day of Saturn)
- The seventh day of the week in the USA.
- The sixth day of the week in Europe and in systems using the ISO 8601 norm.
- The Biblical seventh day of the week, observed as Sabbath or "Day of Rest".
- An appointment, person, or feeling associated with this day of the week.
Elsewhere on the web