Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.Douglas Macarthur
See also Appendix:Variations of "sa"
- South Africa
- (medicine) sino-auricular
- small arms
- South America
- (Australia) South Australia/South Australian
- (in gay personal ads) straight-acting
- abbreviation for Stage Accompany (SA)
- Saudi Arabia, a member state of the United Nations.
- South Australia, a state of Australia.
- North Sulawesi, a province of Indonesia.
Elsewhere on the web