Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 English
- 2 Czech
- 3 Danish
- 4 Dutch
- 5 Finnish
- 6 French
- 7 German
- 8 Norwegian
- 9 Spanish
- 10 Swedish
Hebrew shemuel, possibly "He (God) has listened" or contracted from sha'ulme'el "asked of God".
- A male given name
- book(s) of the Old Testament and the Hebrew Tanakh.
- (Biblical) The primary author and central character of the first book of Samuel.
- 1611, King James Version of the Bible (Authorized Version): 1 Samuel 1:20:
- Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD.
- The ninth and tenth book of the Bible.
- A male given name.
Declension of Samuel
Samuel [[Category:Template:lang:de proper nouns|Samuel]]
- Sämi in East part of Switzerland
Elsewhere on the web