Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Enjoy your happiness while you have it, and while, you have it do not too closely scrutinize its foundation.Joseph Farrall
AdjectiveSpanish (not comparable)
of, from, or pertaining to Spain
- The official language of Spain.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The people native to Spain.
people native to Spain
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Lengualibre, un diccionario GNU en español / GNU dictionary.
- German Spanish GPL dictionary
- Spanish–English Dictionary: from Webster’s Dictionary — the Rosetta Edition.
- ISO 639-1 code es, ISO 639-3 code spa (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Spanish, spa
Elsewhere on the web