Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You talk too much, you laugh too loud, that's the price of love.Brian Ferry
See also Appendix:Variations of "t"
- Symbol for tesla, the SI unit of magnetic flux density.
- Symbol for the prefix tera-
- (genetics) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for thymine
- (biochemistry) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for threonine
- Popular term for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, or MBTA; specifically, referring to the subway or train. E.g.: "I'm going to take the T"
- (mathematics) matrix transpose
- (ratings) teen
- (finance) taxable
- (stock symbol) AT&T
- (rail transport, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) trailer car.
- The twentieth letter of the English alphabet, preceded by S and followed by U.
- American Library Association Abbreviation of twentieth, a book size range (12.5-15 cm in height).
- IPA: /te/
T (capital, lowercase t)
- The twenty-third letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /T/. Preceded by Ş and followed by Ţ.
Elsewhere on the web