Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.Edward Flaherty
- (Biblical) Tenth son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- (Biblical) One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Zebulun.
- A male given name
- 1611 — King James Version of the Bible, Genesis 35:22b-26
- Now the sons of Jacob were twelve: 23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: 24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin: 25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali: 26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid; Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padan-aram.
- 1611 — King James Version of the Bible, Joshua 21:34
- And out of the families of the children of Merari, the reat of the Levites, out of the tribe of Zebulun, Jokneam with her suburbs, and Kartah with her suburbs,
one of the Israelite tribes
Elsewhere on the web