Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
If frugality were established in the state, and if our expenses were laid out to meet needs rather than superfluities of life, there might be fewer wants, and even fewer pleasures, but infinitely more happiness.Oliver Goldsmith
Zhongguo (Pinyin Zhōngguó, traditional 中國, simplified 中国)
- nin xihuan Zhongguo wenxue ma? "Do you like Chinese literature?"
- ta zhengzai Zhongguo lüxing. "She/he is touring China."
- Zhongguo yao xiandaihua jiu yao fazhan kexue. "Science must be developed if China wants to modernize."
- Zhongguo Sichuan fashengle qianglie dizhen. "A strong earthquake has happened in Sichuan, China."
- Chengdu shi Zhongguo xinan de da chengshi. — Chengdu is a big city of the southwest China.
- (Chéngdū shì Zhōngguó xīnán de dà Chéngshì. — 成都是中国西南的大城市.)
- trad. 中國話, simpl. 中国话, Pinyin: Zhongguohua
- trad. 中國的, simpl. 中国的, Pinyin: Zhongguo de
- trad. 中國人, simpl. 中国人, Pinyin: Zhongguoren
Elsewhere on the web