Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
See also zulu
AdjectiveZulu (not comparable)
- Pertaining to the Zulu people, culture, or language.
pertaining to the Zulu people, culture, or language
- An individual member of the Zulu people.
- The letter Z in the ICAO spelling alphabet
- A designation for time along the prime meridian; UTC.
- Noon MST is 19:00 Zulu.
member of the Zulu people
- An African ethnic group living mainly in the KwaZulu-Natal Province in eastern South Africa.
- The language of these people, a Bantu language; isiZulu.
- (language) isiZulu
African ethnic group
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Category:Zulu language for words in Zulu
- ISO 639-1 code zu, ISO 639-3 code zul (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Zulu, zul
- isiZulu.net Zulu - English online dictionary
- Zulu - English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary - the Rosetta Edition.
Elsewhere on the web