Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea is never given to you without you being given the power to make it reality. You must, nevertheless, suffer for it.Richard Bach
See also allot
- alot widely proscribed as nonstandard
- A large amount.
- I have a lot of things to say.
- very much; a great deal; to a large extent.
- Thanks a lot for listening to me.
- often; frequently
- I go swimming a lot.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web