Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.Source Unknown
- Hyphenation: aan‧trek‧ken
- to attract, exert a pulling force (on an object) such as gravity
- de magneet trekt alle ijzerdeeltjes aan — the magnet attracts all small pieces of iron
- to attract, draw, allure, appeal (to someone)
- to tighten by pulling
- to put on (e.g. clothing)
- (reflexive use: zich aantrekken) to care about something, take an interest in s.t.
Elsewhere on the web