Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means—either may do—the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.Benjamin Franklin
- first-person singular imperfect indicative of abandonar.
- third-person singular imperfect indicative of abandonar.
abandonaba (infinitive: abandonar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect indicative form of abandonar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect indicative form of abandonar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect indicative form of abandonar.
Elsewhere on the web