Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love one child and to love all children, whether living or dead—somewhere these two loves come together. To love a no-good but humble punk and to love an honest man who believes himself to be an honest man—somewhere these, too, come together.Marguerite Duras
See also abandonará
- first-person singular pluperfect indicative of abandonar.
- third-person singular pluperfect indicative of abandonar.
abandonara (infinitive: abandonar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
Elsewhere on the web