Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the greatest and best is but a froward child, that must be humored and coaxed a little till it falls asleep, and then all the care is over.Oliver Goldsmith
- first-person singular preterite subjunctive of abandonar.
- third-person singular preterite subjunctive of abandonar.
abandonase (infinitive: abandonar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of abandonar.
Elsewhere on the web