Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision.Italo Calvino
abandonnement m. (plural abandonnements)
- (dated) The act of giving up or surrendering when faced with something.
- (dated) Moral neglect.
- (dated) The act of abandoning; abandonment.
- (dated) The state resulting of such an act.
- (law) The transfer of goods or other values in a situation of indivision that allow all owners to receive their share.
- In all but the legal sense, abandon is now used instead.
Elsewhere on the web