Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Your life and my life flow into each other as wave flows into wave, and unless there is peace and joy and freedom for you, there can be no real peace or joy or freedom for me. To see reality—not as we expect it to be but as it is—is to see that unless we live for each other and in and through each other, we do not really live very satisfactorily; that there can really be life only where there really is, in just this sense, love.Frederick Buechner
- First-person singular present indicative of abolir.
- Second-person singular present indicative of abolir.
- First-person singular past historic of abolir.
- second-person singular past historic of abolir.
- Second-person singular imperative of abolir.
- Plural past participle of abolir.
Elsewhere on the web