Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Speak low if you speak love.Don Pedro
See also absorbé
- First-person singular present indicative of absorber.
- Third-person singular present indicative of absorber.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of absorber.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of absorber.
- Second-person singular imperative of absorber.
absorbe (infinitive: absorber)
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of absorber.
- The second-person singular of absorber in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web