Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is an uphill business for the guy who's not on the level.John Welsh
Latin absurditas: compare French absurdité
- The quality of being absurd or inconsistent with obvious truth, reason, or sound judgment.
- The absurdity of the actual idea of an infinite number. - Locke
- That which is absurd; an absurd action; a logical contradiction.
- His travels were full of absurdities. - Johnson
the quality of being absurd
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web