Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is obstinate and clings closest where it is most hated.Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- IPA: /əˈkaʊntɪŋ/
- Present participle of account.
- The development and use of a system for recording and analyzing the financial transactions and financial status of a business or other organization.
- A relaying of events; justification of actions.
- He was required to give a thorough accounting of his time.
Terms derived from the noun "accounting"
development and maintenance of system for recording and analyzing financial transactions
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Persian: حسابداری
Elsewhere on the web