Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Part or all of this page has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- The act of achieving or performing; an obtaining by exertion; successful performance; accomplishment; as, the achievement of his/her object.
- A great or heroic deed; something accomplished by valor, boldness, or praiseworthy exertion; a feat.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An escutcheon or ensign armorial; now generally applied to the funeral shield commonly called hatchment. - Cussans
- (video games) An award for completing a particular task or meeting an objective in an Xbox 360 video game, adding to the player's gamerscore.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web