Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.Roy Goodman
- The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force; as, an increasing variety of human activities.
- Pit row was abuzz with activity.
- something done as an action or a movement
- The activity for the morning was a walk to the store.
- something done for pleasure or entertainment, especially one involving movement or an excursion.
- Quilting can be a fun activity.
- Use (of internet, playstation, bank account etc.)
The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force
something done as an action or a movement
something done for pleasure or entertainment
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- “activity” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- "activity" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
Elsewhere on the web