Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas are fatal to caste.Edward M. Forster
Third person singular
- (transitive) To cause to take, either by openly offering or through deceit.
- We administered the medicine to our dog by mixing it in his food.
- (transitive) To apportion out, as in administering justice.
- (transitive) To manage or supervise the conduct, performance or execution of; to govern or regulate the parameters for the conduct, performance or execution of; to work in an administrative capacity.
- (intransitive) To minister to, as in administering to the sick.
To work in an administrative capacity; to supervise
Elsewhere on the web