Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Our happiness in this world depends on the affections we are able to inspire.Duchess Prazlin
- The act of administering; government of public affairs; the service rendered, or duties assumed, in conducting affairs; the conducting of any office or employment; direction; management.
- A body who administers; the executive part of government; the persons collectively who are entrusted with the execution of laws and the superintendence of public affairs; the chief magistrate and his cabinet or council; or the council, or ministry, alone, as in Great Britain.
- The act of administering, or tendering something to another; dispensation; as, the administration of a medicine, of an oath, of justice, or of the sacrament.
- (business) Management.
the act of administering
the executive part of government
the act of administering or tendering something to another
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- management (administration; the process or practice of managing)
Elsewhere on the web