Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- (RP) IPA: /ədˈmɪnɪstɹeɪtə/, SAMPA: /@d"mInIstreIt@/
- (GenAm) IPA: /ədˈmɪnɪstɹeɪtɚ/, SAMPA: /@d"mInIstreIt@`/
- One who administers affairs; one who directs, manages, executes, or dispenses, whether in civil, judicial, political, or ecclesiastical affairs; a manager.
- (law) A man who manages or settles the estate of an intestate, or of a testator when there is no competent executor; one to whom the right of administration has been committed by competent authority.
one who administers affairs
- chief, head, head man
- controller OR comptroller
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
administrator m (plural administratori)
administrator m. sg.
Elsewhere on the web