Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The object of love is to serve, not to win.Woodrow Wilson
Adjectiveaerosol (not comparable)
- In a gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either solid, liquid, or gas
- The paint came as a can of fast-drying aerosol spray.
- A gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either as a solid, liquid, or gas, which forces another substance out of a spray can.
- An aerosol was used to force the flea powder out of the can.
- (physical chemistry) A colloidal system in which the dispersed phase is composed of either solid or liquid particles and in which the dispersal medium is some gas, usually air.
- "aerosol" in the Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper, 2001
aerosol m. sg.
- (physical chemistry) aerosol
Declension of aerosol in Bokmål
Declension of aerosol in Nynorsk
Elsewhere on the web