Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
- A natural attraction or feeling of kinship to a person or thing.
- A family relationship through marriage of a relative, as opposed to consanguinity. (e.g. sister-in-law).
- A kinsman or kinswoman of such relationship. Affinal kinsman or kinswoman.
- Any romantic relationship.
- Any passionate love for something.
- (chemistry) An attractive force between atoms, or groups of atoms, that contributes towards their forming bonds
- The attraction between an antibody and an antigen
family relationship through marriage of a relative
passionate love for something
Elsewhere on the web