Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No burden is so heavy for a man to bear as a succession of happy days.Max Muller
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act of aggregating, or the state of being aggregated.
- collection into a mass or sum.
- a collection of particulars.
- an aggregate.
- (networking) summarizing multiple routes into one route.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) the majority of the parasite population concentrated into a minority of the host population.
The act of aggregating, or the state of being aggregated
a collection of particulars
summarizing multiple routes into one route
Elsewhere on the web