Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Borrowed from Latin aggressio, from aggressus, past participle of aggredi meaning "to approach, address, attack"
- The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.
- The practice or habit of launching attacks.
- Hostile or destructive behavior or actions.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Genitive singular form of aggressio.
Elsewhere on the web