Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.Oscar Wilde
- (music) A tempo mark directing that a passage is to be played in a restless agitated style
- (music) A passage having this mark
- (music) played in a restless agitated style
- (music) describing a passage having this mark
agitato m. (plural agitati)
- Past participle of agitare.
Elsewhere on the web