Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is only one happiness in life—to love and to be loved.George Sand
(Redirected from air-conditioning)
- Present participle of air-condition.
Nounair conditioning (-)
- The state of temperature and humidity produced by an air conditioner.
- An air conditioner or system of air conditioners.
- This car has air conditioning.
the state of temperature and humidity produced by an air conditioner
an air conditioner or system of air conditioners
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web