Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, and love. They do not require coupons.George T. Hewitt
- An arrangement of items in a line.
- The process of adjusting a mechanism such that its parts are aligned; the condition of having its parts so adjusted.
- An alliance of factions.
- (astronomy) The conjunction of two celestial objects.
- (transport) The precise route or course taken by a linear way (road, railway, footpath, etc.) between two points.
process of adjusing a mechanism such that its parts are aligned
astronomy: conjunction of two celestial objects
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web