Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product.Eleanor Roosevelt
- IPA: /'ælɪkwɒt/
- (mathematics) contained in the whole an integral number of times
- usually in the phrase aliquot part
- …the meal should be divided in aliquot parts among the members of the sick and indigent roomkeeper’s association as a token of his regard and esteem. (Joyce, Ulysses)
- (chemistry) a portion of a total amount of a solution or suspension.
- Some (more than one); several.
Elsewhere on the web