Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
- man (human)
- first-person singular present subjunctive of amar.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of amar.
ame (hiragana あめ)
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of verb amar.
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with você?) present subjunctive of verb amar.
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of verb amar.
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of verb amar.
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive present of amar
- third-person singular imperative of amar
Elsewhere on the web