Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.William Blake
- Third-person singular present tense of amplificare.
- Second-person singular imperative of amplificare.
amplifica (infinitive: amplificar)
- Informal second-person singular (“tú”) affirmative imperative form of amplificar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of amplificar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of amplificar.
Elsewhere on the web