Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Whenever I hear people talking about liberal ideas, I am always astounded that men should love to fool themselves with empty sounds. An idea should never be liberal; it must be vigorous, positive, and without loose ends so that it may fulfill its divine mission and be productive. The proper place for liberality is in the realm of the emotions.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
See also Ande
|simpl. and trad.|
ande (Pinyin āndé)
- how can one
- Implies that it cannot be done
- "安得 (in Mandarin)." Guoyu Cidian On-line Mandarin Dictionary (國語辭典). URL accessed on 2007-12-27.
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of verb andar.
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with você?) present subjunctive of verb andar.
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of verb andar.
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of verb andar.
ande (infinitive: andar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of andar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of andar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of andar.
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of andar.
|Inflection for ande||Singular||Plural|
Elsewhere on the web