Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The happy think a lifetime short, but to the unhappy one night can be an eternity.Lucian
Adjectiveangry (comparative angr, superlative ier)
- Displaying or feeling anger.
- His face became angry.
- An angry mob started looting the warehouse.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Inflamed and painful.
- The broken glass left two angry cuts across my arm.
- (figuratively, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Dark and stormy, menacing.
- Angry clouds raced across the sky.
- (displaying anger): mad, enraged, wrathful, furious, apoplectic; irritated, annoyed, vexed, pissed off
Elsewhere on the web