Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- IPA: [ɑːn̪ˠ] or [aun̪ˠ] or [aːn̪ˠ] or [an̪ˠ]
ann (prepositional) m.
- A bheil thu ann?, Are you there?
- in him
- Chan eil coire 'sam bith ann., There is no fault in him at all.
- Chan eil ann ach crochair., He is but a rascal.
- in it
- The Illustrated Gaelic-English Dictionary (Birlinn Limited, 1901-1911, Compiled by Edward Dwelly)
- A Pronouncing and Etymological Dictionary of the Gaelic Language (John Grant, Edinburgh, 1925, Compiled by Malcolm MacLennan)
Elsewhere on the web