Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love.Sophocles
- Two before the last in a series.
- This book has ten chapters – chapter 8 is the antepenultimate one.
antepenultimate (plural antepenultimates)
- Two before the last in a series. e.g. (..., antepenultimate, penultimate, ultimate)
- The syllable that comes two before the last in a word.
- The word "antepenultimate" is stressed on the antepenultimate.
Elsewhere on the web