Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good.Bertrand Russell
- Against, hostile to.
- Opposite of, reverse.
- Counteracting, neutralizing.
- Anti- should not be confused with ante-, which is a prefix of Latin origin meaning before.
- Anti- sometimes becomes ant- before words beginning in a vowel.
- (against, hostile to): pro-
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web