Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Our happiness in this world depends on the affections we are able to inspire.Duchess Prazlin
- An expression granting permission; an indication of agreement with a proposal; an acknowledgement that a person, thing, or event meets requirements.
- I need to get an approval on this purchase order.
- An expression of favorable acceptance and encouragement; a compliment that also condones.
- Words of approval never seem to come from him.
- (expression granting permission or indicating agreement): approbation, sanction
- (expression of favorable acceptance and encouragement): commendation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web