Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Hungarian
- 4 Romanian
- A curve.
- (geometry) A circular arc.
- (geometry) A continuous section of any curve.
- (mathematics) A continuous mapping from a real interval (typically [0, 1]) into a space.
- (graph theory) A directed edge.
- (electrical) A flow of current across an insulating medium; especially a hot, luminous discharge between either two electrodes or as lightning
- (curve): curve, swoop
- (circular arc): circular arc, circle segment
- (directed edge): arrow, directed edge
geometry: part of a circle See circular arc
graph theory: directed edge See directed edge
Third person singular
- To move following a curved path
- To form an electrical arc
- from [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] arcus (bow or arch)
arc /aʁk/ m. (plural: arcs /aʁk/)
- flèche f.
The original form of the word was orca.
- IPA: /ˈɒrʦ/
arc (plural arcok)
- bow (a weapon)
Elsewhere on the web