Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.Curtis Judalet
See also Arda
- IPA: [ˈaːɾˠd̪ˠə]
- nominative plural of ard
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h prefix||with t- prefix|
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of ardere.
- Third-person singular imperative of ardere.
Nounarda f. (plural ardas)
arda (infinitive: arder)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of arder.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of arder.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of arder.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of arder.
Elsewhere on the web