Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others.A. Nielsen
- IPA: /ˈɑː.ɹi.ɑ/
- A musical piece written typically for a solo voice with orchestral accompaniment in an opera or cantata.
type of musical piece
- Australian Record Industry Association
- Can also mean the musical awards given by the Australian Record Industry Association.
ària, /ˈarja/, /"arja/
aria f. (plural arie)
- look, appearance, countenance
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) airs
- air, wind
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) aria, song
Elsewhere on the web