Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of unhappiness.Lao-Tzu
See also Arms
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- Plural form of arm.
- We laid down on the snowbank and moved our arms up and down to make snow angels.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Synonym for coat of arms.
- The Duke's arms were a sable gryphon rampant on an argent field.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of arm.
- If the Duke arms himself for war, the king will not sit by idly!
- indefinite singular genitive of arm
Elsewhere on the web