Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
See also arrivé
Third person singular
- (transitive) to reach
- We have arrived here
- (intransitive) to get to a certain place
- We arrived and booked in.
- (intransitive) to obtain a level of success or fame.
- He had finally arrived on Broadway.
- Additional, nonstandard, and uncommon past tense and past participle are, respectively, arrove and arriven, likely formed by analogy to verbs like drove and driven.
to get to a certain place
to obtain a level of success or fame
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- First-person singular present indicative of arriver.
- Third-person singular present indicative of arriver.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of arriver.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of arriver.
- Second-person singular imperative of arriver.
Elsewhere on the web