Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The hardest habit of all to break is the terrible habit of happiness.Theodosia Garrison
- (countable or Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A joint or the collection of joints at which something is articulated, or hinged, for bending.
- The articulation allowed the robot to move around corners.
- (uncountable) The quality, clarity or sharpness of speech.
- His volume is reasonable, but his articulation could use work.
- (music, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The manner in which something is articulated (i.e. tongued, slurred or bowed).
- (accounting) A state in which the elements of financial statements are fundamentally interrelated in two ways: (1) assets = liabilities + equity (2) Beginning balance + changes = ending balance.
Elsewhere on the web