Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Harold, like the rest of us, had many impressions which saved him the trouble of distinct ideas.George Eliot
to aspire (third-person singular simple present aspires, present participle aspiring, simple past and past participle aspired) (intransitive)
See also aspiré
Third person singular
- To hope or dream; especially to hope or work towards a profession or occupation (followed by to as a preposition or infinitive particle).
- He aspires to become a doctor, someday.
- Dutch: ambiëren
- First-person singular present indicative of aspirer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of aspirer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of aspirer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of aspirer.
- Second-person singular imperative of aspirer .
- first-person singular present subjunctive of aspirar.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of aspirar.
Elsewhere on the web