Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An affair wants to spill, to share its glory with the world. No act is so private it does not seek applause.John Updike
See also assemblé
Third person singular
- to put together
- He assembled the model ship.
- to gather as a group
- The parents assembled in the school hall.
to gather as a group
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- First-person singular present indicative of assembler.
- Third-person singular present indicative of assembler.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of assembler.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of assembler.
- Second-person singular imperative of assembler .
Elsewhere on the web