Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Listen! Encourage. Say something. Do something. Be yourself. LoveRev. Dale Turner
- (algebra) (of an operator <math> * </math>) such that, for any operands <math> a, b, c </math>, <math> (a * b) * c = a * (b * c) </math>
- (computing) Addressable by a key more complex than an integer index.
- Awk's associative arrays may be indexed by strings.
- Associative memories were once given considerable attention.
algebraic property of an operator
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Feminine plural form of associativo
Elsewhere on the web