Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
See also assuré
Third person singular
- To make sure and secure.
- (ditransitive) To give (someone) confidence in the trustworthiness of (something).
- I assure you that the program will work smoothly when we demonstrate it to the client.
- To reassure.
to make sure and secure
to give someone confidence in the trustworthiness of something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- First-person singular present indicative of assurer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of assurer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of assurer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of assurer.
- Second-person singular imperative of assurer.
Elsewhere on the web