Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is an end in itself, and the only question as to whether it is worth living is whether you have had enough of it.Oliver Wendel Holmes Jr.
- A strong bonding towards or with.
- I have such an attachment towards my fiancé!
- A cloying type of dependency.
- She has such an attachment on that man, why can't she back off some!
- A relationship that is not in the best interests of one or both of the participants.
- He doesn't really matter to her, he's just her latest attachment.
- She has a huge attachment to him and is so able to manipulate him because of it!
- (computing) A file sent along with an email.
- (law) A means of collecting a legal judgement.
- attachment of earnings
A relationship that is not in the best interests of one or both of the participants
A file sent along with an email
- IPA: /a'tæʧmɛnt/
attachment m, n
- attachment (to an email)
Elsewhere on the web